Friday, February 11, 2011

Painting

I have the greatest friends I could ask for. I asked Jonas and Smiley if they wanted to help me paint and they didn't even hesitate, they both jumped at the opportunity. They came with me and Adam, and Jonas figured out that we should file the trailer first, so we did that. Hopefully the paint will stick.




We still have not received a response from Multnomah County for our license. I am glad we sent it in early enough. Our cart was supposed to be ready on the 11th, but there seems to be some delays. Erin is having a hard time finding all the equipment. We are still missing a fresh water tank, we got the gray. We found a stove and a refrigerator that run on propane. We want to be ready to go to festivals with no generators, just propane.






No comments:

Post a Comment