Monday, February 21, 2011

We need a spot!

What a bummer! I just spoke to Al from the City Center parking lots, which dominate all the lots in downtown, and he does not like our trailer. He thinks it looks too old and rusty to put in one of his lots. I am a little hurt because of all the love that we have put into our little Shasta. He told me he knows I did not spend too much money on my trailer, and it's not fair to park next to someone who spent 40K to build their trailer. Does anyone really spends that much money building a food cart? If so, I guess I really don't belong in the fancy part of town, because I might as well buy a restaurant for that amount of money...

Feelings aside, I found out that Star Park is another company that manages some of the lots in downtown, and I contacted them today. Their number is 503.223.4128. The lady said that she would check with their customers (the owners of the lots) and call us back to let us know if anything is available. We are know frantically desperate to find a spot and I am very afraid of having to settle for a pot that is not successful. Downtown is sort of guaranteed, so that is why I am sticking with it for now.

1 comment:

  1. I was disappointed too because I thought that it was all about selling amazing food from a shack. We followed all the regulations, and I believe that our shack is funky as hell. I believe we found the best spot in town, which happened to be a big coincidence. Will update soon!

    ReplyDelete