Saturday, February 26, 2011

We found a home!

We are now moving to the D-Street Noshery and it seems like the downtown fiasco worked out for the better. After Al told us to look for another spot, we went desperately looking for something else that would be reasonable and we wouldn't be just feeding 3 people per day. We went to the D-Street Noshery on 32nd and Division and it turned out that I knew the guy who was managing the lot, Michael. He is a friend of a friend of a friend... who I met when he was running his cart on Alberta. The lot was pretty much full, but Michael said that he would take my cart because it's Brazilian food, and because I was a friend of Phil.

The pot has some famous carts, which is good and bad, and a heated area in the middle. Besides that, there is a beer cart too! I know, everything is falling into place, and this spot seems to be much better than downtown.

Erin dropped off our cart today, and the water heater is not working. She said that she is dropping one off tomorrow. Our inspection is scheduled for Tuesday, so everything has to be ready to go. I am glad Erin wants to be there when we park the cart to make sure everything is working and to walk us through any sort of trouble shooting and what-nots.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I'm pretty sure I've been there. That's a great spot. Looking forward to trying some.

    ReplyDelete